Join the MJCC on February 13th, 2016 for a fantastic ride at Flat Creek Crossing Ranch! This is a great opportunity to ride the trails of Flat Creek in advance of the Mellow Johnny's Classic mountain bike race.
MJCC Mountain Bike Ride at Flat Creek Crossing
Members and guests of the MJCC will meet up at the ranch under the Mellow Johnny's tent and plan to put wheels on the trail at 9am and ride for a couple of hours. Depending on who arrives, we can plan to ride together or split up into separate groups based on how long or intense people want to ride.
We will bring our MJ's tent and a couple water jugs, but otherwise the ride will be unsupported and informal. So, bring your tools, tubes, food, etc.
Post Ride, we will have some beers, sparkling waters and stuff for the grill, but please plan on bringing some of your own food and beverage favorites to share!
The ride is open to all MJCC members and friends! So, spread the word and let's ride!
- What: MJCC Mountain Bike Ride at Flat Creek Ranch
- When: Saturday, February 13th | 9am - 12:30pm or later
- Cost: There is a $10 land access fee. Cash only. Waiver must be signed.
- Where: Flat Creek Crossing Ranch - 159 Ulrich Rd., Johnson City, TX 78620 (really, it's more like Dripping Springs and is right next door to Pedernales State Park.)
- Other: bring some items to grill and drink. We'll spend some time after riding (around 11:30 or so) to hang out and socialize.
- Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-473-0222
More info about the MJ's Classic: https://austin.mellowjohnnys.com/rides-events/mellow-johnnys-classic-2016