The next basic maintenance class is Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 5:30 pm. The next suspension set-up class is Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 5:30 pm.
Next Maintenance Classes September 22 and September 29
To keep your bike running well it's helpful to know how to spot potential maintenance issues, learn basic repair techniques, and have the items needed to keep you rolling in an emergency. Come learn it all at our Monthly Maintenance Meet-Up. The next basic maintenance class is Thursday, September 22, 2022, at 5:30 pm.
Whether you're new to cycling or you need a refresher, our Monthly Maintenance Meet-Up will have you confidently taking care of basic bike maintenance issues. Our monthly class, led by our award winning staff, covers:
- bike safety checks
- cleaning and lubing your chain
- flat repairs
- gear for on the bike emergencies and basic home bike care
- and more
Our Suspension Set-Up Seminar is hands-on with YOUR bike. Our instructors will cover things like:
- the various suspension related terms and common dials found on most forks and rear shocks
- discuss sag, compression, and rebound
- walk through setting up your sag and rebound to manufacturer’s specifications
- explain best practices for use of compression dials
- talk volume spacers
The next suspension set-up class is Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 5:30 pm. Class sizes are limited to 12 riders, so that the instructors can focus on key skills and your questions. You're welcome to bring your bike to follow-along or simply observe. Use the link below to sign up now!